THDC India Limited Vacancy 2020-21 : Recruitment for Executive Trainee Vacancies –
Post Name: Executive Trainee
No of Posts: 14
Salary: Not Disclosed
Education: Diploma,Any Post Graduate,MBA/PGDM,PG Diploma,MSW
Last Date: 30-06-2020Selection Procedure:
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of UGC-NET – June-2020 and Personal Interview.How To Apply:
Applicants should clearly mention their mobile no. and e-mail id at specified place in application form. In case candidate does not have a valid e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new valid e-mail ID before applying. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID and mobile nuber active until the completion of entire recruitment process. No change in the email ID or mobile number will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be made via Email and/or SMS only. All information regarding this recruitment process shall be made available in the recruitment section of our website http://www.thdc.co.in and no separate communication shall be made. Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for updates related to recruitment. Opening of Online Registration (tentative) 15.06.2020 10.00 Hrs.). Closing of Online Registration (Tentative) 30.06.2020 (24.00 Hrs.).
General Information And Instructions:
1. Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
2. Reservation /Relaxation /Concession to candidates belonging SC/ST/OBC/PwD /Ex-SM/J&K Domicile/Victims of Riots category shall be as per Government of India directives
3. Candidates belonging to Doob Kshetra (THDCIL Project Affected Area)the certificate shall be valid only if the same is issued by Special Land Acquisition Officer(SLO) duly verified by concerned District Authority
4. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
5. All eligibility qualification should be regular and recognized from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/ University.
6. Candidates with Diploma/ Sandwich Diploma Course/ Qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode shall not be considered.
7. The minimum %-age of marks in essential qualification is 65% marks, taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the University/Institute if applicable. No rounding of marks obtained shall be allowed. Where ever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. A certificate for conversion of Grades/CGPA to percentage of marks based on the procedure certified by the University/Institute from where they have obtained essential qualification shall be sent along with application through post.
8. The SC/ST/OBC /PwD candidates who meet the minimum eligibility criteria and have not availed any relaxation availed to them as per GoI guidelines shall be considered for unreserved Posts.
9. Application that are not conformity with the requirement indicated in the advertisement.
10. Incomplete applications, unsigned, without photograph or necessary documentary proofs will be rejected.
11 The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely considered further for selection process. The decision of THDCIL as the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate shall be final.
12. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the criteria mentioned in the detailed advertisement or if any particulars indicated in the application/other forms/formats are not recognized / false / misleading and/or amounts to suppression of information/ particulars.
13. Canvassing or otherwise influencing the selection process will render the candidature invalid
14. The vacancies notified may vary depending upon requirement.
15. Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.