Press Mirchi is a service platform owned and operated solely by Press Mirchi [Prudour Private Limited]. In our pursuit of fair journalistic practices and in safeguarding any individual’s right to privacy, we have collated these guidelines to notify users of our commitment to being an unbiased source of information.
Information Collection Policies
Information That We Collect:
- Personally Identifiable Information – We collect personally identifiable information when you contact us or engage with any of the services offered on our platform, including your complete name, email address, and other related details included in your communications with us.
- Information Modification or Removal – If you wish to remove or modify any personal information stored, kindly contact us using any predetermined communication channels.
- Do Not Track Signals – We do not honor any ‘Do Not Track Signals’ dispatched by browsers or concerned third-party sources.
- Third-Party Tracking – Kindly be aware that third-party sources can acquire and track personally identifiable data through our platform. Sources such as Google, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube can track your browsing information. If you wish to opt out of this, kindly visit these respective sources to learn more about their respective privacy policies and how they monitor individuals.
Additional Collected Information:
- Automated Collection – Please note that no personal information is disclosed when our servers recognize and collect your information, IP address, or a user’s domain name. Press Mirchi also collects anonymous aggregate traffic data. Although this data does not personally identify you, it may be used to improve our services or for marketing purposes.
- Cookies Are Used to: Suggest recent searches you’ve made on our platform. Identify you as a returning user Consider your visits in our traffic statistics analysis. Enable other usability features like tracking.
- Third-Party Advertising: When on our platform, you may be served with ads by third-party advertising organizations. These companies may retain data regarding your visits to our platform or other sites. This data helps to facilitate relevant advertisements of different products or services. These entities may also gather information to ensure the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns.
Related Rights Listed below is information about your information rights:
Access – At any point, you will be allowed to access the personal information we store. Contact us directly at [email protected]
Opt-Out – Users may opt-out of formal/informal communications with us by unsubscribing to our information services. Connect with us at [email protected]
Amend – Personal information stored may be amended or updated by contacting us [email protected] Discard – Circumstantially, users may request that their data be deleted or erased. To fulfill this, we ask that you submit a request to [email protected]
Information About a Minor:
We do not collect personally identifiable information related to minors, i.e., individuals under 16 years. Should this happen, a respective parent or guardian must share the same information as soon as possible. We will work immediately to remove such information from our databases. Sensitive
If you want to contact us regarding any clarifications or if you wish to avail a given service, reach us at [email protected]